Thanksgiving is next week!
This year we are having Thanksgiving here and it’ll probably be just us and my mom and possibly my friend Cathy.
Are you hosting the meal with your family this year or are you going somewhere?
I found some fun and cute crafts that you can still do before next Thursday to spice up things for your family get together. I’ll admit, there’s probably more than 12 crafts here, but I couldn’t not share them!
- Pinecone place setting. I think this so cute and so simple if you have a lot of pinecones in your area.
2. This one says it’s for the kids table, but I’d put it on the big kids table too 🙂
4. This one is fun, it’s reversible! You make a Thanksgiving saying on one side of the blocks and then put a Christmas saying on the other.
5. Have a lot of buttons? You can make this cute candy corn artwork!
8. These turkey shirts are fun!
9. Don’t have time to make anything but have some frames laying around and a printer? Check out some of these printables.
10. Thankful Trees.
11. Fill in thankful placemat.
12. Kiddie Table setting. I love the straws!
13. Old photo display.
14. Fingerprint Thankful tree craft
These are all fun!! I really want to do that table runner. Maybe Mr. Newman will let me :).
[tweetthis]12 Fun DIY Thanksgiving crafts over at Newman’s Corner, come check it out![/tweetthis]