It’s Christmastime! I love Christmas. I think it’s one of my favorite times of the year, despite that it usually comes with the frigid cold and snow, but I’ll let it slide once a year because it’s Christmas!!
I love making things, especially for gifts. For a couple of years now I’ve made each of my closest friends a lil somethin somethin for Christmas. It’s never really big, just a little something to show that I still like them and wish them a Happy Christmas. For this post, I’ve gathered my favorite Pinterest DIY Christmas ornaments that you can either make for yourself or make a few and give them out as gifts to family and friends!
- Clothespin Nativity Ornament. This is simply adorable. I want to make one for myself.
3. This one you can do with the kiddos. Maybe give as a gift to the grandparents.
4. This one is made of materials from the dollar store! Win!
6. Here’s another one you can do with the munchkins.
7. What a bunch of cute felt reindeer!
9. This cute ornament uses a stick of cinnamon!
10. We made some of these last year for a fun project.
11. DIY Wood Slice Ornaments. These are so cute!!
11. Another one you can do with the kids, salt dough ornaments.
12. Cupcake ornament!
All so many cute ornaments to make! Now which one to do?
Check out my Christmas Crafts Pinterest board for more ornaments and crafts.
[tweetthis]Check out these adorable DIY Christmas Ornaments over at Newman’s Corner[/tweetthis]
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ title=”1″ submit=”Submit”]