My last crochet pattern roundup post. *Sniff sniff*
This edition is all about the blankets or throws. I’ve found some of my favorites on Pinterest and now I will share them with you.
- I’m actually in the process of making this blanket. But with different colors. 🙂 via Margo Knits
2. Herringbone throw via All Free Crochet Patterns
3. Striped blanket via Felted Button. I think this may be my next blanket pattern. 🙂
4. Simple color blocked throw via Rescued Paw Designs
5. Ripple Afghan via All Free Crochet
6. Beginner Squares afghan via Lion Brand
7. Chunky crochet blanket via A Lively Hope
8. Granny Square baby blanket via Daisy Cottage Designs
9. Lazy Waves via All Free Crochet. I really love the colors in this one.
10. Seafarer’s Blanket via Michaels
11. The Mermaid blanket via The Whoot
12. Diamond Stitch throw via Happy in Red
[tweetthis]Need a nice warm blanket for the cold weather? Check out these 12 crochet patterns over at my blog! #newmanscorner[/tweetthis]