It’s getting to be that time of year again.
Cooler weather. Leaves falling off the trees. Pumpkin everything.
And what better way to be prepared for the colder weather is making adorable hats for you and your family, or your bestie :).
I’ve gathered some of my favorite Pinterest crochet hat patterns for everyone!
Let’s start from the littlest and work our way up.
- Infant Mickey Mouse Hat. How cute is that?
2. Baby Dude hat. I’m making a version of this for my littlest dude.
3. Anchor Hat. I made a version of this for Chunky Monkey when his head got too big for the infant hats we had. Unfortunately there is no link for this one. I used a basic beanie hat pattern and found an anchor pattern and stitched it on.
4. Scalloped Hat. This is adorable. I want to make one for myself. 🙂
5. Big Bow Hat. This one. EEP! This one makes me squee. I wish I had a little girl, so I can make this for her.
6. Rainbow Earflap. I love the colors in this one.
7. Basic Striped Hats. These are great for men, very simple and they can choose what colors they’d like. Bam. You’ve got a hat! I also love that these are so simple to make that you can probably get a few done in a day, that is if you have nothing to interrupt you. 🙂
9. Turban Headband. Not into hats? Here’s a headband to try out. Love the color that’s shown here.
10. Flower headband. Here’s another headband option.
11. Cable Slouchy Beanie. Love this one, may have to make this one as well.
12. Tardis Hats. Doctor Who fans, here you go!
There are so many more hat patterns out there that I like, but I couldn’t put all of them on here :). I did however pin some to my Crochet Pinterest Board. So go check that out!