Going along with my previous DIY Project post, this edition brings you crochet scarves. I picked out pretty simple ones I’ve found on Pinterest only because I’m a newbie when it comes to crocheting. And if you’re a newbie as well you can join me on this journey of crocheting with these fun patterns!
Here we go! My top 12 favorite finds of crochet patterns found on Pinterest!
1. Harry Potter scarf. Um of course I had to add this one. 🙂
2. TMNT. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles….and now I have the theme song in my head. Thank you childhood.
3. Rainbow. Here’s another one you can make for the kiddos.
4. Braided. I like this one, you make three mini scarves and then braid them. Super cool.
5. Simple Scarf. If you’re just starting out, this pattern is pretty easy peasy to make. 🙂
6. Rapunzel I want to make this one, seriously. So so pretty.
8. Ingrid. I love the edging on this one.
9. Rib Cowl. This one looks so comfy and cozy!
10. Double crochet scarf. Such a pretty color for a fall scarf!
11. Lacy shells scarf. This one is soo pretty, and I love the color too!