Easter is almost here!! Yay for Easter! I don’t know what I love more, Easter or Christmas. We really don’t do much for Easter other than go to church and then eat some ham and have an Easter Egg hunt with the kiddos.
Since Easter is just around the corner, I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite Easter crafts I found on Pinterest.
1. Paper Straw Easter egg. This is so cute and creative.
2. Curious Bunny Flower Pot Easter Decoration. This one made me giggle, it’s so adorable.
3. Easter Bunny Wreath. I want to make this for my front door.
4. Bunny door décor. This one made me giggle too.
5. This is a super cute Easter Egg Tree.
6. I want to make this cute little Easter Garden.
7. Check out this adorable Easter egg banner.
8. This one is made up of items from the Dollar Tree!!
9. Do you have a lot of Mason Jars? Check out this cute Easter craft that uses them.
10. I love this cute little piece of artwork with old book pages.
11. I love this centerpiece. It has M&M’s and Peeps!!
12. Got some burlap laying around? Make these adorable bunnies!
For more Easter craft ideas check out my Pinterest board dedicated to Easter!!
[bctt tweet=”Come check out these cute Easter crafts you can do!!”]
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ title=”1″ submit=”Submit”]