Last week I shared with you 12 DIY projects to do for Easter. This week I’m going to share with you 12 DIY Easter projects you can do with your kids!
Kids love to create things and these are some fun activities you and your little ones can do to celebrate Easter!
- Easy Cross Craft. What a fun little activity!
3. Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket. Such a cute way to recycle egg cartons!
4. Sun-catchers. These are so cute! I think we may do this one!!
5. Salt dough eggs. I love this!!
6. Mini Popsicle Stick Chicks. Too cute, I love the googly eyes.
7. Paper Bunny
8. Paper Bag Easter Masks Aren’t these just adorable?
9. Fluffy Chicks So cute!
10. Bead and Clay Crosses. This is a cute little activity you can have your Sunday School kids do on Easter morning!
11. Easter Sunrise Craft. This one is so simple yet cute.
12. Bunny Silhouette . I just may make this one without the kids assistance. 🙂
For more kids Easter craft ideas check out my Pinterest board dedicated to Easter!!
[bctt tweet=”Come check out these cute Easter crafts you can do with the kids!!”]
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ title=”1″ submit=”Submit”]