Happy March peeps!! We’re about 14 days away from St. Patrick’s day ( and that much closer to spring!!)!
I’ve put together some cute and fun crafts that you can to do with or without the kids. 🙂
1. Rainbow Telescope. This one looks like a lot of fun!
2. Beaded Shamrocks.
4. Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Magnet. This little guy is so cute!
5. Dollar Tree St. Patty’s Day Wreath. This wreath cost $4!!
6. Thumbtack Shamrock art. I think this one might be my favorite!
7. Lucky Penny Letters. This is a super cute way to use up some pennies you may have laying around.
8. Wood Shim St. Patty’s Day Art. I love these!
10. Burlap Mantel Decor. All super cute ideas to spruce up your fireplace mantel for St. Patty’s Day!
I hope you enjoyed this round up of St. Patrick’s Day crafts.
To see more ideas check out my Pinterest board of St. Patrick’s Day crafts!!