It’s almost Halloween!! Ok, maybe not almost, but we’re in the same month as Halloween.
I love Halloween, I just wish Mr. Newman loved it as much as I did because then we could dress up for it. But alas we don’t. We save the costumes for the kiddos.
But if you like to dress up for Halloween with your better half here are some costumes meant for couples!
Here are my favorites I found on Pinterest.
- Sheldon and Amy from Big Bang Theory. My bestie and her hubby did this last year. They were super cute. 🙂
2. American Gladiators. Who remembers American Gladiator show from the late 80’s to the 90’s?
3. Hunger Games. Ok, so this one isn’t really a couples costume but if you have a group that wants a theme for costumes, here’s an idea. 🙂
4. Mary and Bert from Mary Poppins. Super cute, and very well done.
5. Wayne and Garth. Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
6. Silent Film Stars. This one is extremely creative.
9. Toy Story 3’s Ken and Barbie. This is spot on. I wonder where he got that shirt, it looks exactly like Ken from the movie.
10. From the movie Up. There are two here that I want to share that I thought were super cute. First is Russell and Kevin.
Second one is Kevin and the house from Up.
11. Roller Coaster. This one is very original.
12. Calvin and Hobbes.
13. Google Maps.
14. Lightning Strikes. Another clever costume.
15. Nerds. They’re nerdy nerds! 🙂
I love the creativity of these costumes!
**I couldn’t find photo credits for a couple of these pictures, if they are yours please let me know and I’ll give you credit for it!**