Valentine’s Day is a little less than a fortnight away. That means you have a few days left to make things for your little ones –if you do that kind of thing–or for your kids’ class (can you still do that or do you have to bring prepackaged things?).
If you’re still scrambling trying to figure out what to or make, have no fear, for I have brought you adorable little treat ideas to make for your Valentine’s.
[bctt tweet=”Need Valentine’s Day treat ideas? Check out these adorable Valentine’s Day treats, you won’t be disappointed. “]
- Raspberry Cheesecake Stuffed Brownie Hearts. Um, yes please!
2. Heart Cake Pops. And now I have a Bon Jovi song stuck in my head.
3. Rice Krispie Treat Cupcakes I’m going to have to try this one.
4. Conversation Heart S’mores Pops. I love this!!
5. Valentine’s Day Mini Cakes. Look how adorable these are!
6. Juice Robots. Here’s a cute healthier snack idea.
7. Fishbowl Valentines– So cute!!
12. Cheese Ball Fuzzies. Isn’t this just the cutest thing ever?
13. Penguin Cupcakes. This one makes me squee.
14. Nutter Butter Owl Valentines. These are super cute.
Which one of these cute treats was your favorite?
I saved all of these on my Other Desserts Pinterest board, you can check that out below.
You want to see more round-ups like this? Sign up for my newsletter to get updates on posts!
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Submit”]