I love breakfast food.
If I could choose, I would have breakfast all the time. I love cereal, I love donuts, I love pancakes and I love me some coffee cake.
Mr. Newman doesn’t like coffee cake. So when I can get coffee cake, I get me some coffee cake.
Coffee cake is a great breakfasty addition to your Easter brunch. Mmmm brunch.
On that note.
I brings you, coffee cake.
This recipe is super duper easy to make. You mix a few things, toss it into a 9×13 pan, bake and you have yummy coffee cake!
1 c. oil
2 eggs beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. milk
1 c. sugar
3 c. flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 c. butter
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, eggs, vanilla and milk together.
2. In a medium bowl, blend together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Combine egg mixture with flour mixture. Pour half the batter in 9x13 pan.
4. In a medium bowl, prepare streusel by combining brown sugar and cinnamon.
5. Sprinkle half of streusel on top of the batter. Top with remaining batter and then sprinkle the remaining streusel on top.
6. Drizzle with melted margarine.
7. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Makes 18-24 servings.
Recipe adapted from: Lil Luna