We all know how much I love Harry Potter, well for the entire month of September I’m going to be releasing a Harry Potter Layout for you to decorate your Happy Planner as to celebrate the first month of school at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry, because after all school starts September 1st and the train leaves at 11 a.m.
Harry Potter Layout | Gryffindor ⋅ Weekly Set for Happy Planner
What you get:
- 2 – 8.5 x 11 sheets of printable stickers
- You can either choose a pdf, jpeg or a sil cut file for these printables.
- Newman’s Corner printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- Please do not sell, redistribute or claim these prints as your own. Feel free to share these with your readers or on Facebook, Twitter, etc, but please link back to this page.
- Planner- The files work well in MAMBI planners and Erin Condren (you can cut it down to fit).
- Full sheet sticker paper ( 8.5 x 11) , address labels or computer paper
Things you may need:
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Silhouette sticker paper
If you have any suggestions for layouts you’d like to see, feel free to use the box below to let me know!