Last year I was inspired by my friend to do a reading challenge for the entire year of 2016. This year I am going to try to do the same, hopefully I can keep up! I ended reading probably 4 more books than I had hoped for.
So here is my reading list for this year, hopefully!
- American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld
- Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Judi Dench: With a Crack in Her Voice by John Miller
- Baptism By Fire: Eight Presidents Who Took Office in Times of Crisis by Mark K. Updegrove
- First Ladies: The Saga of the President’s Wives and Their Power by Carl Sferrazza Anthony
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Unbroken: A World War Two Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
- Far From Here by Nicole Baart
- Tuesday’s Gone by Nicci French
- Waiting For Wednesday by Nicci French
- Thursday’s Children by Nicci French
- Friday on My Mind by Nicci French
- She Reads Truth by Amanda Bible Williams
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- Wild & Free by Jess Connolly & Haley Morgan
I’ll be posting what I’m reading on Instagram and using the hashtag #12booksin2017, #12booksin12months and #2017readingchallenge. If you’re interested in doing this feel free to play along! I’d love to see what others are reading!